Buena Terra PTA
We are always looking for help and just a few hours of your time can make a big difference!
All meetings will be held in the Buena Terra MPR @ 6:00pm*
2019/20 School Year
Meetings begin at 6PM / Location- Launch Pad
~ any parent is welcome to attend ~
The mission of the California State PTA is:
"to positively impact the lives of all children and families"
The California PTA offers great resources for parents and families!
It's more important than ever for schools and families to work together to help all children succeed.
That's why we've created this special "Connecting Families and Schools" edition of PTA in California. It offers great resources and tips for parents, including:
- Ten way parents can support learning at home
- Tips for helping with homework
- How to talk with children about bullying
- Selecting healthy snacks for home and school
- PLUS, how parents can be engaged in discussions about the new Common Core State Standards and the Local Control Funding
2019-2020 PTA Board
Denise Quackenbush - President
Janet Martell - 1st VP
Jen Eddy - 2nd VP
Stephanie Robertson - 3rd VP
Shannon Glasby - Secretary
Adam Wagner - Treasurer
Faith Gosselin - Historian
Jenni Harkey - Auditor
Join PTA on remind and stay connected! Download the app!
MEMBERSHIP - JOIN PTA !!!
Membership forms are located in the front office.
$8.00 Per Membership
All PTA forms can be found by clicking on the link below